PicoLispUp one level
- Alexander Burger. 8kLisp. CP/M program, circa 1986-1987. by Paul McJones — last modified 2012-07-17 11:20
- The last version of the immediate predecessor of PicoLisp, an 8bit version for Z80 called 8kLisp. The filestamps are preserved from when the files where copied from CP/M (1986 and 1987, CP/M didn't have such meta data), and the explicit dates in the sources are from March 1986 through June 1987.
- Alexander Burger. Camballage. Snapshot of PicoLisp circa 1991, embedded in a CAD application to control a laser cutter. X11/SCO Unix. by Paul McJones — last modified 2012-07-17 11:24
- Camballage was a CAD system to control a laser cutter under X11/SCO Unix. It contains a snapshot of PicoLisp from around 1991.
- Alexander Burger. Isar. Snapshot of PicoLisp circa 1993, embedded in an image processing application. Mac OS. by Paul McJones — last modified 2012-07-17 11:37
- Isar stands for Image Station for Retouch.
- Alexander Burger. PicoLisp. MS-DOS program, circa 1994. by Paul McJones — last modified 2012-07-19 19:05
- Alexander Burger. Snapshot of PicoLisp circa 1994. MS-DOS.