APL for the Burroughs B5500Up one level
- APL for the Burroughs B5500 Time Sharing System by Lee Courtney — last modified 2013-09-08 09:44
- User manual for APL on the Burroughs B5500
- Source code for the APL implementation on the Burroughs B5500 by Lee Courtney — last modified 2013-09-08 09:54
- Here it is! - APL for the Burroughs B5500 by Lee Courtney — last modified 2013-09-08 10:01
- Email announcing recovery of APL for the Burroughs B5500
- APL\B5500: THE LANGUAGE AND ITS IMPLEMENTATION by Lee Courtney — last modified 2013-09-08 11:35
- Technical Report No. 70-09-04, Computer Science Group University of Washington, Seattle, Washington 98105 Septemher 1970 ABSTRACT APL'B5500 is a mUltiple-user interpretive system for a conversational programming language implemented on the Burroughs B5500 computer at the University of Washington. The language is patterned after APL\360 which is an implementation of IlIverson Notation." This paper describes the differences between the APL\360 and APL\B5500 languages. In addition, the algorithms and data structures used in the implementation of APL\B5500 are given.